Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pound cake (Vanilla). This vanilla pound cake is classic in all the best ways. It has a buttery, soft crumb and a decadent glaze, an it's just begging for some fresh berries and whipped cream on top. This simple vanilla pound cake comes together in three easy steps.
This recipe is an updated version. See how to make pound cake from scratch the easy way. It's a great comfort food and goes especially well with vanilla ice cream. You can cook Pound cake (Vanilla) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pound cake (Vanilla)
- Prepare 100 grams of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs medium (3 large).
- It's 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of powdered milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's of Brushing.
- It's 2 tbsp of honey.
Dense, buttery, and loaded with flavor, Sarah Carey makes a Vanilla Pound Cake with fresh berries layered on top. Your family will love this classic cake. Classic Vanilla Pound Cake never disappoints. Pure vanilla flavor with a soft crumb, this is one of our favorites!
Pound cake (Vanilla) step by step
- Mix the butter to become creamy. Add powdered sugar (gradually). Add the eggs one at a time. Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing for 2-3 mins..
- Sift the other dry ingredients and mix gradually. Continue mixing until you reach a creamy texture..
- Spray oil on your pan and pour the mix to medium level. Bake at 180 C (360) for 45 mins or until your insert a toothpick and comes out clean..
- Brush with honey immediately after taking it out and let it rest for 30 mins..
- Cut and enjoy your #poundcake.
Best Vanilla Pound Cake recipe, buttery, flavorful, moist cake. Simple & Easy recipe to give you a perfect soft, rich, delicious traditional vanilla pound loaf cake. A very easy, sinfully good pound cake. This is wonderful with fresh berries and cream. Tender and sweet, my Vanilla Pound Cake with Loads of Sprinkles is a celebration — in looks and in taste!