Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Cotton soft sponge cake. A Cotton Soft Sponge Cake with an ultra soft texture and outstandingly delicious taste. A week ago, my son celebrated his birthday. Since he is not a big fan of overly sweet desserts, cakes and frostings, I decided on baking this cake.
A wonderfully, super- light and soft sponge cake, which is perfect for special occasions and everyday enjoyment. This is by far the best butter cake recipe ever. Seriously, it's the best and truly rich butter cake I have ever tasted in my life. You can cook Cotton soft sponge cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cotton soft sponge cake
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 3 Tbsp of sugar + pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/2 of + 3 tbsp cake flour.
- You need 4 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
The cake is bouncy like a sponge, with the soft and delicate texture resemble cotton when you tear it apart. I also add the cake batter to the dough of the chocolate Japanese milk bread. Here is the result- my delectable bread-cake that I missed so much after the nearby bakery decided to stop producing it. This Super-Soft Japanese Cake is So, So Delicious.
Cotton soft sponge cake step by step
- In a bowl whisk together ur egg yolks,3tbsp of sugar,milk,salt,vanilla & oil to combine.
- Add in ur cake flour little by little while whisking(add a little & mix until u finish the flour) set aside.
- With a hand mixer,mix the egg white to form,add 1tsp vinegar or lemon juice,1/4 cup of sugar,add the sugar little by little while using ur hand mixer to mix it together until it white & fluffy..
- Using ur mixing spoon, fold in the eggwhite into the egg yolk mixture to combine.
- Pour into your baking pan, fold bottom and side with foil paper.
- Put in a big tray and pour in half hot water.
- Bake for 75 minutes at 150 ℃ at bottom rack wait 5 before taking it out of the oven minutes and after few minutes remove it from the pan and let it cool.
The texture of Japanese Cotton Sponge Cake is as soft as cotton, it has a high proportion of egg to the amount of flour. (Reminder: If your cake does shrink when out of oven, then your oven temperature is too hot. Notes: *This recipe doesn't require any baking powder. How To Make Cotton Soft Sponge Cake Vanilla Sponge Cake Real Recipes Easy Sponge Cake Happy Birthday Cake How to make Sponge Cake. Cotton Soft Vanilla Sponge Peach Cake - I made this cake just last week for Easter last Sunday, and I thought I must share how to.