Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake #Bakingcontest. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla sponge cake #Bakingcontest using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake #Bakingcontest
- You need 3 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar (you can add if you like it extra sugary).
- You need 1 table spoon of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 table spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk (I prefer using 1 cup mala).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake #Bakingcontest instructions
- Grease your baking pans and preheat oven to 190 degrees for 10 mins (this can be done when you are about to finish so that the oven does not cool).
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the 3 eggs (whisk till it turns white), add oil, vanilla essence and mala/milk and mix again.
- Mix the wet ingredients (in 3 above) with the dry ingredients (in 2 above).
- Add the baking soda and baking powder and mix again (do not over mix at this point as agents will start reacting before you bake).
- Pour on the greased pans.
- Bake for 5 mins at 190 degrees and Reduce heat to 180 degrees and continue baking for an additional 35- 40 mins till toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and serve with beverage of choice.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.