Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless chocolate sponge cake. This Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is a super moist eggless chocolate cake recipe. Perfect for icing and frosting purposes. This easy chocolate cake is just like a sponge that soaks in all the goodness while stacking it up with more flavors.
Eggless sponge cake recipe - Sponge cakes are mostly made of Eggs, flour and sugar. They have a very light, fluffy and airy structure as a result of For more Cake Recipes, you can check Eggless vanilla cake Eggless chocolate cake Eggless fruit cake Eggless banana bread Eggless chocolate. A soft, spongy luscious eggless chocolate sponge cake using condensed milk can prove to be the base for wondrous creations. You can have Eggless chocolate sponge cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate sponge cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh milk cream.
- It's 2 t of spn butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of Coco powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 of tspn baking powder.
- It's 1/2 of tspn soda.
- Prepare 1 of tspn honey.
Here is one of the most The Eggless Chocolate Sponge cake has an awesomely rich mouth-feel and intense flavor that is mind-blowing. There are many ways of making. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
Eggless chocolate sponge cake step by step
- Mix all purpose flour, baking powder,soda and sieve twice together.
- Mix milk cream and sugar and butter keep it for 5 mins after 5 min add dry ingredients slowly in batches.
- Add milk slowly and mix all well, don not over mix.
- Grease a cake tin dust it by all purpose flour and put batter in to it..bake it for 45 mins.
Turn out onto a wire rack and set aside to cool completely. When cool, split the cake in half horizontally to. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and.