Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge Cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla Sponge Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Prepare 120 ml of milk.
- It's 65 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 175 gr of granulated sugar (2 dl).
- It's 130 gr of flour (1.6 dl).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract/powder.
- You need pinch of salt.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients and preheated oven to 175 degree celcius.
- Shift dry ingredients (except sugar) in a bowl: flour, baking powder, vanilla powder, salt.
- Heat milk and add butter, stir until the butter dissolve and put aside..
- Use a double boiler, using hand whisk, whisk eggs and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Don't overcooked it..
- Take the eggs and sugar mixture off the double boiler and whisk it until it pale and gained volume. If you're using electric mixer, it takes about 5 minutes. And using hand whisk, it will take about 15 minutes..
- Divide the mixture into two bowl. In the second bowl, add the milk-butter mixture and stir using a hand whisk until combined perfectly..
- Pour the mixture from the second bowl into the first bowl. Stir until well combined..
- Pour the batter into baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes..
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.