Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Victoria Sponge Cake.
You can have Victoria Sponge Cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Victoria Sponge Cake
- It's 250 g of Sugar.
- It's 250 g of Butter/margarine.
- You need 250 g of Flour.
- You need 5 of Eggs-.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Victoria Sponge Cake step by step
- Prepare the tins/ bowls for ingredients and set them aside. Then you preheat the oven at 170 degrees celcius a medium source of heat..
- Measure the ingredients and put them into the tins/bowls..
- Now mix the sugar and butter/margarine into a different bowl, same to flour and baking powder into a different bowl too..
- Start by mixing sugar and margarine using a whisker, when pale you now add the vanilla essence.
- Then you add one egg at a time by beating into the mixture and whisking.
- Add the mixture of flour and baking powder inside, then continue whisking under low speed..
- When the batter is now ready, put the parchment paper inside the baking pan and then pour the batter, put it inside oven in the middle rack and let it bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- When it is ready you can remove the cake from the oven, put it in a tray and let it cool for about 5 minutes, which you can then serve with your favorite beverage..