Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Yoghurt sponge cake. This yogurt sponge cake is made with natural greek yogurt and sunflower or olive oil instead of butter for dense cake. A very basic recipe, you can also add your favorite flavors t. Children and adults love to make this easy yoghurt cake.
Bake for Happy Kids is top Singapore Australia baking cooking food blog written by Zoe, who lives in Melbourne. Cannabic yoghurt sponge cake : We propose today an easy recipe whose quantities are measured in yoghurt pots. All of them but the marijuana. You can cook Yoghurt sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt sponge cake
- It's 100 g of Flour.
- Prepare 100 g of Sugar.
- It's 60 ml of Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of lemon juice/Vinegar.
- Prepare 50 ml of Yoghurt.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of baking powder.
Browse our fabulously light sponge cake recipes, including the classic Victoria sponge, foolproof chocolate sponge and more. Perfect for afternoon tea, birthday cakes or any time! Most recipes for sponge cake use a quantity of yogurt which sometimes is replaced with milk, or even soja or almond drinks. In those recipes (flour, sugar, eggs, butter/oil, yogurt/milk, some flavouring).
Yoghurt sponge cake instructions
- Measure out all the ingredients needed. Separate the egg yolks from the white making sure not a drop of the yolks gets into the white. Sift flour and baking powder In another bowl and set aside. In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks, oil, flavour and yoghurt together..
- Add the flour mix to the wet ingredients and whisk properly to combine. Using a hand or stand mixer whisk the egg white until it's foamy, then add the vinegar or lemon juice, before adding the sugar gradually..
- Whisk on high speed until stiff and glossy peaks form as seen in the picture. Add a small portion of the whisked egg whites to the flour mixture to loosen it up..
- Then pour the mixture into the whisked egg white and fold gently so you don't deflate the air bubbles. The air bubbles are very important because they are responsible for the fluffy and tender nature of the cake..
- Transfer the batter into a greased/ lined baking pan. I used aluminium foils. And bake @ 170 degrees centigrade for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Turn the cake upside down on a cooling rack immediately it comes out of the oven. This is to prevent the cake from collapsing. Slice and enjoy..
Be inspired with this Carrot and Yoghurt Cake Recipe. SayfalarİşletmelerAlışveriş ve PerakendeFAGEVideolarSponge cake made with yoghurt & drizzled with a fresh. Sponge cake is quick and easy recipe and the foundation for many other great recipes or cake decoration. There are plain, vanilla and chocolate sponge recipes. Sponge cake with yoghurt filling, berry jam and decorative icing served on white plate with forks, cups of tea, teapot and vases on wooden table.