Delicious, fresh and tasty.
STEAMED SPONGE CAKE (Bolu Kukus).
You can cook STEAMED SPONGE CAKE (Bolu Kukus) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of STEAMED SPONGE CAKE (Bolu Kukus)
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 gr of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Emulsifier.
- Prepare 250 gr of Flour.
- You need 50 gr of Milk powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sprite.
STEAMED SPONGE CAKE (Bolu Kukus) instructions
- Preheat steamer. Mix flour and milk powder, sifted and then set aside..
- Mixer eggs, white sugar and emulsifier until thick (about 10 minutes)..
- Stir in the flour alternately with the sprites while shaken until thick..
- Take a little dough aside, add the dye according to taste..
- Pour batter as high as 3/4 up the white baking paper cup, put the colored dough on top..
- Steam until cooked (about 15 minutes). Remove from the mold, ready to be served..