Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Fluffy Genoise Sponge Cake.
You can have Fluffy Genoise Sponge Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Genoise Sponge Cake
- You need 3 of Eggs (large).
- You need 100 grams of Sugar.
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Milk.
Fluffy Genoise Sponge Cake step by step
- Return the eggs to room temperature, then combine the butter and milk and dissolve in the microwave or a hot water bath. Coat the mold in butter, sprinkle with flour, and let chill in the fridge..
- Start heating the oven up to 170°C. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk, then add in the sugar and start stirring immediately. Stir while placing in a hot water bath and warm up to body temperature..
- Remove from the hot water bath, and whip with a hand mixer at high speed (for about 3 minutes). Whip until it turns white and thickens, then reduce to a medium speed and continue whipping (for about 3 minutes)..
- Scoop up some batter and draw a curl with it as it falls, and it is ready if it slowly disappears. Reduce to a low speed and adjust the consistency while slowly stirring..
- Add in the sifted cake flour, and stir by scooping up from the bottom using a rubber spatula while rotating the bowl. Stir well..
- Add in one scoop of the dissolved warm butter to the batter and mix well, disperse into Step 5, and mix quickly so that there are no inconsistencies. Scoop it up from the bottom..
- Pour into the prepared mold drop to remove the air, and bake in an oven preheated to 170°C for 30~35 minutes..
- Stick it with a toothpick, and it's done if it comes out clean. Drop it to remove the air, flip it upside down on a cake rack, and let cool..
- Place into a plastic bag after it has cooled to prevent it from drying out..
- Please place the butter into the hot water bath that you used for the eggs in order to keep it warm..