Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rice flour Sponge cake. Line the cake pan with parchment paper. Sift the rice flour to get rid of lumps. Combine the ☆ ingredients and set aside.
Then add the egg white in to it by three additions and by gently folding. Using a wooden spoon, add sifted rice flour gradually and carefully until fully combined. Pour mixture into cake tin and bake in Remove from oven, let stand for a few minutes before turning cake over in tin on a wire rack and let it cool. You can have Rice flour Sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice flour Sponge cake
- It's 75 gm of rice flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 60 ml of milk.
- You need 65 gm of castor sugar.
- You need 30 ml of oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of cream of tartar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Loose cake sides from tin with a spatula. Great recipe for For Beginners Rice Flour Sponge Cake. I tried making a no-fail sponge cake using rice flour. As long as you whip it properly you can't fail.
Rice flour Sponge cake instructions
- At first separate the eggs..
- Now whisk the egg whites until frothy.Add cream of tartar and sugar gradually.Keep whisking for sometime.Keep aside..
- Beat the egg yolks till pale and creamy.Add oil., milk and beat.Add vanilla,rice flour and baking powder.Mix.
- Finally add the egg whites and fold everything together.
- Pour the cake batter into a prepared cake tin and bake at 180'c for 35 mins..
Take your time and please whip it well. You can use milk in place of soy milk. White Sugar Sponge Cake / Chinese Honeycomb Cake (Banh Bo Nguoi Hoa)Run Away Rice. sugar, water, active dry yeast, rice flour, vegetable oil. I've loved White Sugar Sponge Cake as a child and whenever we went to our local Chinatown, I would beg my Mom to buy this treat for me. Watch the video below for the easy steps and then make some to enjoy! 🙂.