Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Microwave sponge cake. It makes two microwave sponge cakes. My Microwave Mug Sponge Cake could not be more authentic. Made from all the usual suspects for cake recipes — like butter, flour, sugar, vanilla and almond extract — this lovely sweet cake with that.
Sponge Cake recipes are a big hit. Thanks to molecular gastronomy chef Ferran Adria. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. You can have Microwave sponge cake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave sponge cake
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of icing sugar.
- You need 100 g of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of egg's.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Food colour (red and green).
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake in Pressure Cooker Sponge cake is a cake based on flour (usually wheat flour), sugar, and eggs, sometimes leavened with Pour batter into a microwave container. Cook on Microwave HIGH for three minutes. This is a modern cake method, using a microwave to cook the cake mixture.
Microwave sponge cake step by step
- In a bowl pour the sugar and add half of the margarine mix the two together..
- Break the two eggs and add into the mixture, add the salt, cannily essence, baking powder and cocoa powder stir all of them together until properly mixed..
- Add the flour, if the mixture is too heavy add some milk to make it more semi liquid..
- Now pour all the contents into a microwave safe bowl, if you want different layers in the cake add separate the mixture into two and add different food colours..
- Microwave for about 6 minutes with around 600 watts..
- The more time you microwave the spongier the cake will be..
- Now to make the frosting cream, melt the rest of the butter in a pan.
- After all the butter is melted add some milk 10 tablespoons and let it boil..
- Now add some icing sugar into the mixture and mix to form your cream separate in different bowls and add the different food colours.
- Add the icing cream on top of the cake..
- Let it cool then serve..
Tip - if your cake looks like it isnt cooked put it in the micro wave for one minute each time till you think it is cooked. Sponge Recipe Sponge Cake Recipes Microwave Sponge Cake Black Dessert Frozen Chocolate Molecular Gastronomy Culinary Arts Black Sesame Sweet Treats. Ideal for use in the catering industry for the assembly of desserts or as a final touch in decoration of certain cakes or pastries. For quick and easy desserts, try our microwave sponge cake. Your microwave can do a lot of things, from reheating last night's leftovers to reheating tea, but did you know it can also make a.