Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Hot milk sponge cake. Pour all of the hot milk mixture over the batter and fold gently with the silicone spatula, scraping the batter up from the bottom of the bowl and rotating the bowl, until the milk is incorporated. Hot Milk Sponge Cake I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Hot milk sponge cake. "…nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should." - Julia Child.
It is as delicate but a tad bit more moist and flavourful IMHO. This is a light as a feather simple cake to make and has a lovely texture and taste. It's sturdy enough to stand up to frosting and can be cut into shapes for special occasions. You can cook Hot milk sponge cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot milk sponge cake
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour/ maida.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
This hot milk sponge cake has a soft, spongy texture and is perfect with a cup of tea. I don't know why, but just the name hot milk made this cake I tried making a hot milk sponge cake once before. I was disappointed with the result. It looked so beautiful but it tasted dry and not at all like I imagined.
Hot milk sponge cake step by step
- Seive Maida and baking powder twice and keep ready. Beat eggs in a bowl, add sugar and beat well till the sugar dissolves..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Boil milk and butter in a pan and heat the milk till the butter dissolves..
- Add this mix to the egg- sugar mix and beat well. Now add the dry ingredients and mix gently till there are no lumps..
- Pour this into a greased aluminium cake mould and place it in the central rack of the oven with upper and lower rods “On”. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes till the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow the hot milk sponge cake to cool down, invert the cake, cut and serve. You can add any frosting of your choice or serve as it is..
Today I decided that a Hot Milk Sponge Cake recipe has been missing from my recipe box for far too long. I Googled it and choose this recipe over all the others because it specifically directed me to whip the eggs and sugar till light and creamy gently mix in the (heated but not scalded) milk and fold in the. Hot Milk Sponge Cake. by: Alice Medrich. In the French repertoire, that's genoise; but here's a recipe for hot milk sponge cake, which is moister and richer with a finer texture, and less fussy, too. Tags: hot milk sponge cake,easy vanilla cake,milk sponge cake,step by step sponge cake recipe,how to make spnoge cake.