Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rainbow Sponge Cake.
You can cook Rainbow Sponge Cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rainbow Sponge Cake
- It's of For Sponge.
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Powder Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of For Icing.
- Prepare of As Required Whipped Cream.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Sprinkles.
- Prepare 2-3 of Glazed Cherries.
- Prepare 2-3 of Pineapple Slices.
- You need 2-3 Drops of Food Colour (Any Colour).
Rainbow Sponge Cake instructions
- For Sponge, Take a bowl. Crack the Eggs and separate the Egg Yolks and the Egg White..
- Beat the Egg Whites until turns foamy and Creamy. Put it aside.
- Beat the Egg Yolks and Powder Sugar for 4 minutes..
- Add the Egg Yolks in the Creamy Mixture of Egg Whites. Beat it on Low Speed for 2 minutes..
- Add Vanilla Essence and Mix..
- Mix Flour and Baking Powder and fold it with a Spatula Gradually..
- Take a Mould Lined with Butter Paper. Add your Batter in the Mould..
- Take a Pressure Cooker. Add Salt and Put a Wire Rack. Preheat the Pressure Cooker for 5 minutes on High Flame..
- Add the Batter in the Pressure Cooker and Bake it for 2 minutes on Medium flame. Now Bake for 25 minutes on Medium Flame. (It depends on your Cooker)..
- Let the Cake Cool down..
- Divide the Whipped Cream in Sections and add Food Colour..
- Using piping bags and a beautiful nozzle of your Choice decorate the Cake with Whipped Cream. Decorate the Cake more with Pineapple and Cherries. Add Sprinkles of your Choice. And Yummy Rainbow Cake is Ready..
- Enjoy your meal..