Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Mango sponge cake. Today, I'm gonna share the yummiest Mango Cake recipe. The chiffon is so light and fluffy. Frosting is so rich and refreshing. additional agent to the traditional sponge cake recipes. one such easy and simple sponge cake variation is the mango cake recipe made with a generous amount of mango flavour.
Spread the sweetness! "Life is not a fairy tale. So then why am I posted a mango sponge cake ? Because when so many of you asked me to, i gotto atleast try right ! You can cook Mango sponge cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango sponge cake
- It's 2 bowl of maida.
- You need 1 of ts baking soda.
- It's 1 of ts baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of ts butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango puree or mango juice.
This mango cake is bursting with fresh mango flavor! This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. It looks professional but is Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. Yummylicious, delectable, light,airy and spongy Mango Sponge Cake Recipe with Pistachios!
Mango sponge cake instructions
- Beat eggs, add sugar and beat untill sugar dissolves completely.
- Now mix all dry ingredients in separate bowl,.
- Gradually add butter and mix smoothly in one direction.
- Now add eggs mixture and mix well.
- Now add mango puree and mix untill paste become smoothy.
- If required, then add milk and mix well.
- Now Grease baking pot with butter, place butter in it, apply melted butter on it.
- Now add cake mixture in it, tap the pot and put it in pre heated pot or oven..
- Bake it for 10 minutes on high flame then 25 minutes on low flame.
- After 35 minutes, check with tooth pick.
- If done, put it out from pot.
- Let it cool, and serve.
I will try an eggless mango sponge cake. Guess I am in love with yellow cakes. I am yet to try my hands. Mango Chiffon Cake Recipe is an easy & fluffy mango cake recipe made using mango pulp. This recipe can be used as a cake sponge for your fancy Birthday cakes or simply served with a cup of tea.