Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless tutti frutti sponge cake. Eggless tutti frutti cake recipe - Wishing all the readers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Tutti frutti cake can be made using any basic cake recipe with some tutti fruttis added to the batter. The tuti fruiti mix I have used also had the citrus peels so I have not added any extra flavorings.
Add the tutti frutti to the cake batter and fold it nicely. Pour this batter into the prepared tin and keep it ready. But our cake was bit oily and not so white. You can cook Eggless tutti frutti sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless tutti frutti sponge cake
- It's 100 gm of melted butter/oil.
- Prepare 100 gm of sugar.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
- It's 250 gm of refined flour.
- You need 50 gm of curd.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Eggless tutti frutti cake recipe without condensed milk. Baking would be a fun & breeze if you have the perfect recipe in hand. You don't have to look for any consistencies like sweets. Even a beginner can make it without hassles.
Eggless tutti frutti sponge cake step by step
- Take curd and baking soda mix it well and keep aside..
- Take butter, sugar and milk mix 10-15 minutes or until sugar dissolve.put vanilla essence and mix it well..
- Put the curd into the mixture..
- Seive the flour and baking powder together..
- Put the flour in the milk batter and mix it well.
- Grease the tray. Put batter in the tray garnish with tutti frutti. Put it in pre heated oven for 20-25 minutes In 120 degree temperature..
Pressure Cooker Cake - Yes you heard it right…Don't have an oven but badly want to bake a cake?! Now you don't have any excuses…you can bake I wanted to post it for christmas so added tutti frutti to give the cake a colorful look. This cake is sure a eggless butterless delight and am sure you will not. A rich, buttery eggless tutti frutti cake which will definitely become one of your favorites. Have this recipe as a base to create a lot of variations by using different extracts, food colors and fruits.