Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake.
You can cook Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of Flour.
- It's 3/4- cup of Oil/melted Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 cups of Milk or 1 cup milk +1 cup condensed milk.
- You need 5-6 of Cherries.
- Prepare 10-15 of Raisins.
- Prepare 6-10 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tutti frutti.
Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake instructions
- First preheat the oven at 180℃ for 10 mins..
- Take a bowl. Mix milk with sugar homogeneously till all the sugar dissolves in the milk..
- Then add oil/melted butter to it and stir it continuously till it forms a frothy bubbly kind of mixture and is well mixed with the milk and forms an emulsion..
- Then add the baking powder and baking soda and mix well so that there are no lumps..
- Add the vanilla essence and mix it well..
- Add the curd and stir well till the whole mixture comes together..
- Add the flour little by little and mix it by cut and fold method..
- Finally add the chopped cherry, chopped cashewnuts, raisins, tutti frutti..
- Then in the baking dish brush butter on all the sides and dust some flour to get an even coating and remove the excess by tapping..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking dish and put it in the oven and bake at 220℃ for 20mins..
- After the cake is baked slowly open the oven and take it out and cool it to room temperature. Then slide the knife around the edges of the baking dish to release the cake. Now turn the cake upside down on a flat plate and your cake is ready to be served..
- You can serve it with some hot chocolate on top. Additionally you can make this a chocolate flavoured doing cake by using chocolate paste in place of condensed milk..