Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla Sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sponge cake
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- It's 250 g of butter.
- It's 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of Milk Essence.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare of Colour optional.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla Sponge cake instructions
- Light your oven and prepare your pan. Cream butter and sugar together till well combined, sieve your flour and add gradually, break the eggs one by one and add. Add baking powder,milk essence, colour and vanilla, pour batter into your already prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes..
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.