Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake. This Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is a super moist eggless chocolate cake recipe. Perfect for icing and frosting purposes. This easy chocolate cake is just like a sponge that soaks in all the goodness while stacking it up with more flavors.
Eggless sponge cake recipe - Sponge cakes are mostly made of Eggs, flour and sugar. They have a very light, fluffy and airy structure as a result of For more Cake Recipes, you can check Eggless vanilla cake Eggless chocolate cake Eggless fruit cake Eggless banana bread Eggless chocolate. A soft, spongy luscious eggless chocolate sponge cake using condensed milk can prove to be the base for wondrous creations. You can have Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar(can be added more if wished to).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Here is one of the most The Eggless Chocolate Sponge cake has an awesomely rich mouth-feel and intense flavor that is mind-blowing. There are many ways of making. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake instructions
- Starting off by taking a bowl and adding 1 cup milk to 1 cup of sugar...mix it really well till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Now,sieve all the dry ingredients(flour,cocoa powder,baking soda,baking powder)and add them to the milk bowl.Mix them really well until you get a smooth batter..
- Now,add vanilla essence and oil to the batter and mix well..
- Finally you gotta add the lemon juice and mix until the lemon juice dissolves completely into the batter..
- Grease a microwave safe bowl/dish with oil/butter and pour the batter into it..
- Tap the bowl/dish twice or thrice to let the air bubbles escape....
- Let the bowl/dish bake into the oven for 5 minutes..
- Once taken out and you notice that it is successfully baked,then let it cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes....
- And finally the time's come to dig into the cake....
Turn out onto a wire rack and set aside to cool completely. When cool, split the cake in half horizontally to. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and.