Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Custard sponge cake. How to make Custard Sponge #CakeRecipe Without Oven in Pateela. A Special Vanilla Custard Cake Recipe by #KitchenWithAmna. A Step by Step Complete basic.
Bake for one hour or until cake tests done. Invert the tube pan on a funnel or bottle to cool. Sponge cake topped with custard glazed with caramelized sugar. You can have Custard sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard sponge cake
- You need 1.5 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of custard powder(or replace it with cornflour and vanilla).
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 3/4 cup of oil/ butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of cream / malai.
Note that only a sponge-type batter will work when making a custard cake. DO NOT be tempted to short cut the procedure by. Japanese sponge cake custard egg Sponge cake. With custard and whipped cream Sponge cup cake with custard jam.
Custard sponge cake step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins. I baked it in a kadhai on flame so preheated that..
- Grease and dust the cake tin.
- Beat butter/oil with sugar until soft.
- Seive in baking powder, flour and custard powder in the same big bowl.
- Add milk at room temperature with vanilla essence and malai and mix well until you get a creamy batter.
- Pour batter in a greased baking tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove it on a wire rack.
- Let it cool.
- Cut and serve.
Top tip for making Treacle sponge and custard. To make the custard, bring the milk to the boil. In a bowl, beat together the yolks, sugar, cornflour When the sponge is cooked, turn out onto a plate, drizzle with the butterscotch sauce and serve with. A wide variety of sponge cake with custard options are available to you, such as flavor, packaging, and type. Cover cake with baking paper and place a heavy weight on top.