Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla Pound Cake.
You can have Vanilla Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Pound Cake
- Prepare 3 cups of Cake Flour, sifted.
- It's 1 cup of or 2 sticks of softened butter.
- It's 4 of eggs room temperature.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of Bundt cake pan.
- Prepare of Mixer.
- It's 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Crisco.
- You need of Flour.
Vanilla Pound Cake instructions
- Beat butter until light and fluffy for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add the sugar gradually into the butter. Mix until light and fluffy for around 8 minutes on medium speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix in between each, until combined. Scrape sides of bowl when needed..
- Beat vanilla extract into batter.
- Add sifted flour into batter slowly as the mixer, on a slow speed, is on.
- Add heavy whipping cream slowly, mix until a creamy batter is formed.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Get Bundt pan and spread crisco around it. Sprinkle flour around whole pan..
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about an hour and 15 minutes. (Keep an eye on it. Because it might bake faster depending on the size of the Bundt pan).
- Let cake cool off for about 10-15 minutes before taking it out.
- Decorate as wanted.