Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Valentine special sponge cake. How to make Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake at home? Cake is a form of sweet dessert that is typically baked. In its oldest forms, Cakes were modifications of.
This delicious chocolate cake can be enjoyed by the vegetarians too! Illustration about Sponge cake with two gold hearts isolated. Who doesn't love molten lava cakes. You can cook Valentine special sponge cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Valentine special sponge cake
- You need of Ingredients(Cake Batter).
- It's 6 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar(regular sugar).
- You need as needed of Oil(regular).
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of Baking Powder.
- It's of Ingredients(Whipping Cream).
- Prepare 4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar(Add as per your sweet preference).
- It's 4 drops of Vanilla Essence.
I am not the one, I can die for Chocolates. Are you a vegetarian and are in a deep worry that you cannot dig into this cake because Hope you like it and let me know what you think…And friends. It is a real VALENTINE SPECIAL ONE…. Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks.
Valentine special sponge cake step by step
- In baking, everything has to be at room temperature otherwise the baking will not be good.Beat egg and sugar in a electric beater till the mixture becomes creamy and light yellow in colour. Then add oil, milk and vanilla essence to it. Mix it properly..
- Sieve the all purpose flour & baking powder and add this mixture to the liquid mixture. Beat it just to mix it properly..
- Grease the baking pan. Put the parchment paper. Dust the pan with some dry flour all over so that the cake would release easily.Pour the batter on the pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degree Farenheit for about 35 mins or until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out completely clean..
- Steps for Whipping Cream:-First of all, the whipping cream has to be super chilled and the bowl has to be chilled too for the better whipping. The cream has to be heavy with 35% fat..
- Beat the whipping cream on a medium pace. Then beat in a high speed. Add the sugar slowly. Beat it. Add the vanilla essence and the pink colour for colouring it. Beat this till you get the stiff peaks..
- Then just store the whipping cream till actually you have to use it..
- Final Assembly:-Once the cake is out from oven. let it sit in the cooling rack for 2 hours so that the cake completely cooled down. Then just cut the cake into 2 equal layers. Soaked the layers with the plain sugar syrup (Just mix Sugar+water). Then apply one layer of whipping cream on it. Keep it in the freezer for about 20 mins. After 20 mins, again apply one more layer of whipping cream on the cake..
- Then just decorate the cake as per your wish. Here i have choosen to decor with the small marshmallows and the choco chips..
Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Serve it as a tea cake by itself or use as a base for any other cakes that you want to make during a special occasion like birthday parties or festivals like. Some sponge cake recipes don't necessarily whip the whites, but it's still important that they are separated and not just beaten as whole eggs. So no matter which cake you decide to go with on Valentine's Day—or any other day—you'll find something light, delicious, and delectable!