Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake. This Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is a super moist eggless chocolate cake recipe. Perfect for icing and frosting purposes. This easy chocolate cake is just like a sponge that soaks in all the goodness while stacking it up with more flavors.
Eggless sponge cake recipe - Sponge cakes are mostly made of Eggs, flour and sugar. They have a very light, fluffy and airy structure as a result of For more Cake Recipes, you can check Eggless vanilla cake Eggless chocolate cake Eggless fruit cake Eggless banana bread Eggless chocolate. A soft, spongy luscious eggless chocolate sponge cake using condensed milk can prove to be the base for wondrous creations. You can have Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- You need 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of any smell free vegetable oil.
- It's 1 cup of cold milk or you can use water too.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar / apple cider vinegar / lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Choco chips.
Here is one of the most The Eggless Chocolate Sponge cake has an awesomely rich mouth-feel and intense flavor that is mind-blowing. There are many ways of making. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. Remove the cake from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes to 180C.
- Mix the sugar with the milk, oil, vanilla essence and White vinegar. Take care to use cold milk otherwise the vinegar will curdle it..
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking Powder and soda in a bowl. Sift this dry mixture into the wet ingredients in small batches.
- Folding it in after each batch, Don’t over mix, just gently fold the mixture.
- Grease the cake pan with oil and flour.
- Pour the batter in the greased pan and sprinkle Choco chips.
- Bake the cake in the pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, the baking time will vary. Mine took 40 mins..
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack or cutting board for about an hour.
- Store the cooled and cut cake in an airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature.
- Or in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days..
Turn out onto a wire rack and set aside to cool completely. When cool, split the cake in half horizontally to. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and.