Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Fluffy vanilla sponge cake. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is very close to my heart. This cake is the lightest, fluffiest and tastiest simple plain vanilla sponge cake ever. It is called as the hot milk cake.
It's a cake I've been making for years, but wanted to tweak and it's finally ready! For those who know me and see me regularly, they know that I play with vanilla recipes like it's my job. I kind of feel like you are only as. You can cook Fluffy vanilla sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- Prepare 180 of grm, cake flour (maida).
- Prepare 180 of grm, sugar.
- You need 6 of ,egg white.
- You need 6 of ,egg yolk.
- Prepare 60 of grm, milk.
- Prepare 60 of grm, oil.
- You need 1 of tesp, baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tesp, salt.
Forget the box mix—this vanilla cake recipe is delicious and fluffy and simple to make. Double or triple the recipe for making tiered wedding cakes. This light, fluffy, and moist vanilla cake is delicious left just as is and shared with family and friends for dessert. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor.
Fluffy vanilla sponge cake step by step
- Take a bowl, add cake flour (maida) and baking powder and mix gently. (Set aside).
- Take another bowl, add egg yolks, milk, oil, salt and vanilla extract..
- And mix throughly. (set aside).
- In a large bowl add egg whites and sugar and beat..
- Until becomes thick and creamy (approximate 6 to 7 minutes with hand beater).
- Add egg yolks mixture in egg white and mix gently..
- Then add cake flour mixture and mix with the help of spetula..
- Line-up the cake mold then pour better in to it..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. (temprature 180c).
- Once it's done, take it out from oven, leave it for 5 minutes then remove baking paper..
- Fluffy vanilla sponge cake is ready..
It's easy to make, hassle-free, moist and tastes yum. I make this Vanilla Sponge Cake most frequently in summer when I will simply cover it with freshly whipped cream and decorate it with sweet strawberries or What I especially love about this Vanilla Sponge Cake recipe is that it is dairy-free, so the sponge is very light and fluffy. Place them in a bowl and toss with sugar, balsamico, salt, vanilla and lemon zest. Instructions: Put butter in a container, place parchment paper on the walls of the container, reserve. An exceptional yet simple Vanilla Sponge Cake made with pantry staples.