Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing. A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes.
Truth be told, this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is more like a blueberry pound cake than a traditional sweet cake. Topped with zesty lemon icing, this lemon blueberry bundt cake just can't get any better! This bundt cake recipe is great as a coffee cake in the morning with a cup of coffee; or, enjoy it after dinner for dessert! You can cook Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing
- You need of Blueberry Bundt Cake:.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 230 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of packed light-brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- It's 2 cups of blueberries.
- You need of Nonstick cooking spray, for pan.
- You need of Passionfruit icing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh passionfruit pulp.
- Prepare 2 cups of pure icing sugar.
Norwegian cake, with lemon & blueberry filling. This cake is made with the Norwegian Sponge Cake that I posted yesterday. But this time it is baked in a baker's half sheet, The cake is filled with a very light and fresh lemon & blueberry frosting, and strawberries. This Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake is the perfect addition to any brunch.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla..
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream..
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan..
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes..
- Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up..
- For making Passionfruit icing: mixing passionfruit pulp with icing sugar. Ice cake with a hot, clean knife..
For best results, coat the inside of the Bundt pan with cooking spray just before You can make it with or with out icing and it's full of blueberry and lemon flavor. I have also substituted buttermilk for sour cream and it works great. My Lemon & Blueberry Cake was one of my favourite bakes from early last year, ever. It's still popular now, and it just looks insane. Because of this, I wanted to make a Bundt Cake version, as Bundt Cakes just look INSANE.