Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Simple Sponge Cake. You'll love the simple and delicious. This is a simple sponge cake that can be made in no time at all with only three ingredients. Simple Sponge Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Try this simple Sponge cake recipe that can be used to make other delicious cakes but also perfect on its own with your favorite jam for coffee or tea time. Bake a cake for an afternoon tea or coffee morning. We have recipes including a classic Victoria sandwich, chocolate sponge, Bakewell and lemon drizzle cake. You can have Simple Sponge Cake using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Sponge Cake
- It's 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- It's 1 pinch of Yellow Food colour (optional).
There is no baking powder, no butter, no oil. Check my tips to make it perfect! Sandwich the cakes together with jam, lemon curd or whipped cream and berries or just enjoy on its own. This sponge cake can be jazzed up with whipped cream and seasonal fruit.
Simple Sponge Cake step by step
- Sab sy pehly ek bowl mein maida aur baking powder ek sath 2-3 martba tarah chaan ke rakh lain..
- Ab ek or bowl mein andy ki sfaidi jab ke doosry mein zardiyan alag alag kar lain..
- Zardiyon ko slow speed py thori dair ke liye beat karein aur is mein adha cup sugar thora thora kar ke add karein. Zardiyon ko bohot zada beat nahi krna wrna cake khrb ho jata ha..
- Ab sfaidyon ko beater sy itna zada beat krna ha ke wo cream ki trah fluffy ho jaye.Adha cup sugar is mein b thora thora kar ke add karein aur beat krty jayen..
- Ab zardiyon ko safaidiyon walay bowl mein daal dain aur inhen 30 seconds ke liye low speed py beater ke zreay mix kar dain..zada beat krengy to cake phoolay ga nahi.Sath he vanilla essence b add kar lain.Is point py app chahen to food colour add kar skti hain.
- Ab beater ko side py kar dain. thora thora kar ke maida anday wlaay mixture mein dalti jayen aur bohot hlky hath sy fold krti jayen spatula ki madad sy. 3-4 batches mein maida add karein aur achi tarah fold kar lain.koi ghutli na rahay..
- Ab baking pan ko oil sy grease karein aur butter paper lagalain.is sy cake andr chipkay ga nahi..
- Ab batter ko is pan mein daal dain..
- Pateely ko 10 minute ke liye pre heat pehly e kar lain js doran battery ready ho raha ha..
- Ab pan ko pateely mein ksi stand ke ooper rakh dain aur dhakan sy cover kar dain aur ooper koi kapra double kar ke rakh dain ta ke hawa bahir na nikly..
- Ab pehly 5 minute medium to high flame py bake karein phir medium to low kar dain aur 25-30 minutes ke liye bake kar lain..
- Baar baar khol kar na dkhen wrna cake khrb ho jaye ga.Jab cake pakny lgay ga to khushboo eye ge..
- Ap ek toothpick insert kar ke check kar sktay hain ke cake andr sy pak chuka ha ke ni..
- Yummy cake ready hai.Chahy ap isay aesy khayen ya pineapple cake bana lain..
This traditional sponge cake uses an all in one method making it a super quick and easy family cake, perfect for parties. Enjoy the delicious taste of Simple Sponge Cake at Kfoods. Sponge cake is prepared using sugar, flour and eggs, also sometimes fermented with addition of baking. This is a simple sponge cake recipe - you can serve it plain sandwiched with jam to make a Victoria sponge cake, or fill with buttercream for a birthday cake. This classic sponge cake recipe is so versatile and dead easy to remember.