Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have Vanilla sponge cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla sponge cake
- It's 1 cup of semolina.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil/ghee.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare tin of For cake.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
Vanilla sponge cake step by step
- Place a pressure cooker on gas. Put it on high flame for 5 minutes than allow it to simmer..
- In a mixture jar take milk and sugar and blend it till sugar dissolved. Now add ghee/oil in it and blend again..
- Now add curd in it and churn a little so all ingredients cooperated well. Now add semolina in it and blend well..
- Meanwhile grease a cake tin nicely with oil and dust with all purpose flour. Place this tin in pressure cooker. Keep in simmer..
- Now add baking soda and baking powder in jar and mix well. Now add all purpose flour in it and mix well..
- Smooth paste is in our hand. Now add vanilla extract in it and mix again..
- Tap this jar twice to get rid off bubbles. Now pour this batter into cake tin..
- Close lid. Cook it on high flame for 5 minutes than slow down the gas and wait for 40-45 minutes..
- Now check your cake it's done, turn off the gas and place cake tin on counter top. Let it cool completely..
- Cake is ready to serve. Enjoy......
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.