Delicious, fresh and tasty.
best lemon blueberry bundt cake. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes. It's like summer in the form of a bundt cake.
And the glaze is to die for!! Can't wait to make it again! Can't wait to make it again! You can have best lemon blueberry bundt cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of best lemon blueberry bundt cake
- It's 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of butter or margerine.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour to mix with the berries.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 8 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn syrup.
- You need 1 of lemon zest (to garnish).
I adapted this recipe from a Family Circle magazine where it was named "The Best Bundt Cake Ever"!! and I believe it's true!! Truth be told, this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is more like a blueberry pound cake than a traditional sweet cake. Topped with zesty lemon icing, this lemon blueberry bundt cake just can't get any better! Super moist Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake.
best lemon blueberry bundt cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 12 cup bundt pan.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour baking powder baking soda and salt set aside.
- in another large bowl beat butter or (margerine) until smooth add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition Add lemon juice lemon zest and vanilla until combined beat in flour in three additions alternating with buttermilk beat for two minutes fold in blueberries spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F fot 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edges of pan. turn out and cool completely..
- Glaze in small bowl mix together confectioners sugar lemon juice and corn syrup until smooth Drizzle over top of cake let it roll down the sides and enjoy.
Fluffy and bursting with lemon flavor and fresh blueberries. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is one that you need to add to your family's recipe book too. I have also taken this lemon bundt cake to family get togethers and a couple of baby showers! We like it best with the lemon glaze over it, but have just sprinkled it with powdered sugar a couple of times. This rich lemon Bundt(R) cake is studded with fresh blueberries and is topped with a lemon glaze that really brings home the tangy, sweet flavor.