Delicious, fresh and tasty.
vanilla sponge cake. An exceptional, yet simple Vanilla Butter Cake. Vanilla, or plain, sponge cake is a standard baking item for any baker who loves making cakes. The traditional sponge uses plain or all-purpose flour with a lot of beating to ensure the rising.
Top the layers with whipped cream and fresh strawberries for a perfect summer dessert! A delicious, light vanilla sponge birthday cake recipe. Quick and simple to make and perfect for decorating to make a birthday really special. You can have vanilla sponge cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of vanilla sponge cake
- You need 1 of . All purpose flour - 2 and 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Baking powder - 2 tspn.
- You need 3 of . Salt - 1/2 tspn.
- It's 4 of . Unsalted butter - 100gm (room temperature).
- Prepare 5 of . Sugar - 1 and 1/2 cup.
- You need 6 of . Egg - 3 (room temperature).
- You need 7 of . Milk - 1 and 1/2 cup.
- It's 8 of . Vanilla essence - 1 tspn.
- Prepare 9 of . Some butter and flour for greasing the cake tin.
Use a knife, loosen the sides of the cakes and carefully turn them out onto wire racks. Nithi's. rich vanilla sponge cake is made with minimum and basic ingredients that are somehow available in every well maintained Indian household pantry! This Indian style vanilla sponge cake is not only. Vanilla sponge cake roll is light, moist & filled with an easy mascarpone whipped cream.
vanilla sponge cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease a cake tin with butter and dust it with all purpose flour and keep aside..
- In a bowl, combine together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt and keep aside..
- In another bowl, beat together butter and sugar till it become creamy..
- Add egg one by one and beat well..
- Add milk and vanilla essence and mix it well..
- Add all purpose flour mixture little by little and combine well (don't beat)..
- Pour this batter to the greased cake tin and bake for about 30 - 35 minutes or till the cake is done..
- Check the cake by inserting toothpick at the centre, if it comes out clean, it is done..
- Remove it from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Slowly remove the cake from the cake tin and cool it completely on a wire rack..
- After that you can frost it with your choice. Happy cooking !.
It makes the perfect dessert for a shower or party. Best of all Vanilla Sponge cake is one of the most basic cake recipes. Made from staple ingredients found in our kitchen, this cake is extremely easy to make. Vanilla Sponge Cake - light, airy, fluffy, eggy, not-too-sweet cake with ah-mazing vanilla flavor. This Vanilla Sponge Cake is made without butter or oil.