Delicious, fresh and tasty.
You can have Sponge Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sponge Cake
- You need 140 g of flour.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 90 g of sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of milk.
- It's 50 ml of cooking oil.
Sponge Cake step by step
- Measure out all your ingredients correctly. Sieve your flour and set aside..
- Separate your egg white from the yolk and set aside the yolks for later..
- In another bowl whisk the egg white thoroughly until fluffy..
- Add the sugar and continue whisking until all the sugar has been absorbed..
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolks and add to the egg whites mixture. Whisk gently to combine..
- Add your sieved flour and fold into the mixture until all the flour has been mixed..
- Using a separate bowl, mix the milk and the cooking oil. Scoop some batter into the mixture and combine until it's smooth and runny..
- Combine the two mixing gently with a spatula. Pour your mixture to a greased baking tin and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes..
- Your cake is ready when a skewer inserted comes out clean..