Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Amy’s Lemon & Blueberry Loaf Cake.
You can have Amy’s Lemon & Blueberry Loaf Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy’s Lemon & Blueberry Loaf Cake
- It's 200 g of Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 175 g of Caster Sugar.
- It's 175 g of Softened Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Lemon zest or a 1tsp of Lemon Flavouring.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Blackberries.
- It's of Icing Sugare for decoration.
Amy’s Lemon & Blueberry Loaf Cake instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar, lemon zest and eggs..
- Combine the flour and baking powder.Fold in the blueberries..
- Transfer to a loaf pan. Bake at Gas mark 4 for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack..