Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Upside down Pineapple Cup cakes. Everyone loves cupcakes, and no one can resist pineapple upside-down cake. We've found a way to brings these favorites together in a sure-to-please treat. Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes - a mini version of your favorite cake with butter, brown sugar These Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes have been calling to me for years.
With fluffy vanilla cupcake bases topped off with caramelized pineapple and maraschino cherries, these are a great new way to enjoy a classic recipe! This post may contain affiliate links. This is THE best easy Pineapple Upside-Down Cake from scratch! You can cook Upside down Pineapple Cup cakes using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside down Pineapple Cup cakes
- It's 200 grms of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract/powder.
- You need 2 cups of flour All purpose.
- It's 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 3-4 of round slice pineapples (cut into small square).
- It's of Coating:.
- It's 8 of spn brown sugar.
- It's 4 of tblspn butter.
- It's of t.
- It's slices of Pineapple round.
Made with a soft, fluffy, and simple vanilla cake base that uses only the most basic ingredients and a pretty topping of. We all know and love the classic pineapple upside-down cake. Then, when it's flipped over you have a perfectly-shaped pineapple upside-down cupcake. In order to make sure the decadent brown sugar syrup doesn't stick to the bottom of the muffin tin, it's important.
Upside down Pineapple Cup cakes step by step
- Beat the butter with the sugar until the mixture get fluffy like whipping cream then add eggs and vanilla while continues whisking..
- Mix the dry ingredients seperately..
- Add the dry ingredients and pineapple slice into the egg mixture..
- Grease the round molds,pour the coating (mix butter and brown sugar). Then put pineapple and insert cherry in the center of pineapple ring..
- Finally pour an adequate amount of cake batter into the molds. Bake until done then keep outside for 10 minutes before carefully remove the cake from the molds..
- Remember: You can design whatever you want as long as you get it.. Either you can put in glossy tray or baking pan. Any style you can...
This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor. The caramel pineapple topping is so good, you'll want to pick every crumb. A fun twist on the classic cake recipe, these Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes have the perfect hint of pineapple flavor throughout, and are topped. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. Check them out and give them a try!