Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Chocolate Cake (Egg less and Butter less).
You can cook Banana Chocolate Cake (Egg less and Butter less) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake (Egg less and Butter less)
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1- 1/3 Cups of Sugar (granulated).
- You need 2/3 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 - 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Oil (Vegetable Oil or Olive Oil or Canola Oil).
- Prepare 1-1/2 Cups of Water Hot.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 Cup of Banana (mashed).
Banana Chocolate Cake (Egg less and Butter less) instructions
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking soda. Mix well till everything is combined properly..
- Pre heat the microwave oven in convection mode at 180 degree Celsius. Line a baking tin with butter paper, grease it and keep aside..
- Now add the oil, hot water, vanilla essence and the mashed banana. Mix well till everything is nicely combined..
- Pour this batter into the lined baking tin, tap it and place it in the pre heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 30 - 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, insert a toothpick to check whether the cake is completely cooked or not..
- Once done, transfer the baking tin on a wire rack and let it cool. Once cooled, cut into slices and enjoy !!!.
- Note:`1. Every microwave oven has different temperature settings. So keep an eye on the cake while its baking. `.