Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan. Here is the banana chocolate cake cooked on the fire. Much softer than cooked in the oven. Butter, or spray with a non stick Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
Everything else was the same as the original recipe. The cake came out super moist, thick (not thin), and tasted delicious. The combination of banana, chocolate, and streusel is irresistible." Um, yes. You can cook Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan
- Prepare 80 grams of A： Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of A： Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of A： Baking powder.
- You need 1 of B： Egg.
- It's 4 tbsp of B： Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of B： Lakanto S (100% natural sweetener).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of B： Olive oil.
- You need 25 grams of Butter.
- It's 20 grams of Lakanto.
- It's 1 of to 2 Bananas.
And a cake like this is the perfect choice for a dinner where you want to make In Ina Garten's book, this cake was pictured baked in a metal pan, but I baked it in a ceramic baking dish. I think a metal pan would have helped. This banana and chocolate cake is ideal for baking at the weekend. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Banana Chocolate Cake Baked in a Frying Pan instructions
- Sift together the A ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder)..
- Combine the B ingredients (egg, milk, Lakanto sugar, and olive oil) and mix together..
- Stir in the A mixture to the B mixture, a little at a time, then mix together..
- Heat a frying pan, and add the Lakanto to melted butter..
- Remove from heat when the Lakanto dissolves..
- Put sliced bananas into pan. Be careful not to burn yourself since the butter is hot..
- Pour in the batter, and evenly spread it out..
- Cover with a lid (or with aluminum foil), and steam bake for about 10 to 15 minutes on low heat..
- When a skewer inserted to the middle comes out clean, it's ready. Upturn the frying pan onto a platter..
You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This cake puts very ripe bananas to good use. Be sure to follow the time guidelines for unmolding the cake. If you wait too long, it will stick to the The pan sides will be coated and some of the nuts will fall to the bottom—that's fine. Mix the batter: In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking.