Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. I used one full cup of sugar because usually banana bread isn't sweet enough. This easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the perfect snack for any time of day!
I have been known to have it for breakfast more often than I probably should, considering it's. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. You can cook Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar (i use 3/4 full).
- It's 3 of very ripe bananas, mashed (if frozen before use the better).
- Prepare 1 of egg, large.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/2 cup of + 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment! Следующее. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients.
Chocolate chip banana bread / cake🙊 #4weekschallenge #wheatflourrecipescontest instructions
- Gather all your ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper, making sure the parchment is hanging over the sides of the loaf pan. This will help you easily remove the loaf after baking. Spray with nonstick spray and set aside. I don’t have loaf pan so had to substitute.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes until smooth. Whisk in the egg then add the mashed bananas and vanilla. Mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until well combined..
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined. Careful not to over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips..
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 55-65 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
- Tip: to keep it moist, wrap with aluminium foil and store in fridge 😊😊.
The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. An easy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe that will make you swoon. Enjoy every bite of this soft and tender Banana Bread studded with chocolate chips It has a golden crust but a tender cake-like centre. Cut a thick slice while it's still warm and smear it with butter.