Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate pudding with banana cake #chocolatebaking contest. The recipe features fresh bananas, caramel, chocolate cake and white chocolate icing. It's a great make-ahead option if you happen to be entertaining. Any brand of vanilla wafers will work, although we used Nilla wafers here.
This tart cake will brings a smile at the face of your children and guests ! Last week I made a Tiramisu Cake for my brother and then came up with this Chocolate Banana Pudding Icebox Cake for my niece. Icebox cakes are by no means newfangled but most of the versions out there are tailored to kiddie tastes and, well, they tend to look a little haphazard. You can have Chocolate pudding with banana cake #chocolatebaking contest using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding with banana cake #chocolatebaking contest
- It's 2 cups of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. I thought the idea of chocolate banana bread pudding sounded great. Then I read the recipe and saw that there was only one measly cup of. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.
Chocolate pudding with banana cake #chocolatebaking contest instructions
- Put the milk in a sufuria, stir in the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt..
- Place over medium heat and mix everything together and bring to boil..
- Stir continuously until the mixture thickness enough to coat the back of a metal spoon..
- Remove and stir in the margarine and vanilla essence..
- Chill and serve with the banana cake..
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls. One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done. The fat is in liquid form.