Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting. Simple banana cake with chocolate frosting. Frost top of cake and sprinkle with toasted chopped nuts. No nuts, chocolate chips or chunks, no crispy bits or coconut.
Sift the sugar and salt to remove lumps, then blend into chocolate butter. This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! It's supremely moist with cream cheese frosting, tons of banana, brown sugar, and cinnamon flavor. You can have Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of bi-carbonate.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamon.
- Prepare 3 of over-ripe bananas.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essense.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of peanuts.
- It's of For frosting*.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon cocoa powder.
- It's 125 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of tblspoon icing sugar.
- It's 100 ml of milk.
The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet and tangy, sinking into the top of the cake made it even more moist. Spread Fudge Frosting on cooled cake. Banana-Nut Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter.
Banana nut cake with chocolate frosting step by step
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Prepare your baking tin. Oil and dust with flour.
- Sift your flour, baking powder, soda and cardamon in a bowl..
- Blend your bananas.
- Remove the brown skin of the peanuts and split the halves..
- In another bowl mix oil and sugar and whisk..
- Add your blended bananas and mix..
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add half of the flour, half of milk and thrown in some of the nuts. Whisk gently.
- Do this with the other half and whisk until butter is consistent. Use 3/4 of your peanuts and reserve some..
- Pour in your tin and bake for 50mins or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- In the meantime, cream your butter, cocoa powder and icing sugar..
- Add the milk bit by bit until it has a smooth run. You can microwave for 5secs too..
- Dice the other peanuts.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool..
- Apply the chocolate frosting and smoothen well..
- Add the diced nuts and serve with your fav drink. Or eat as it is to feel the banana 🍌 and nuts 🥜..
Use your favorite frosting on the cake. Frost this delicious chocolate banana cake with chocolate frosting or a cream cheese frosting. Banana Snack Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. Instead of limiting myself to vanilla or chocolate, I took a look around my kitchen, saw the bunch of ripe, spotted bananas on my counter, and was immediately inspired to make a moist, chocolate-y banana cake with a salted.