Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Easy banana chocolate cake🤗. A quick and easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips. Mixed in one bowl, you can't go wrong with this simple bake. An Easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips.
I can't believe how fast and easy this recipe is and the choc chips did not get mushy or sink to the bottom! As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything with banana and chocolate. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. You can have Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy banana chocolate cake🤗
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of ts baking soda.
- It's 1 of ts baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of ts salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- It's 1 of ts vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 of ts cinnamon.
- You need of I TB cocoa powder.
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls. One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done.
Easy banana chocolate cake🤗 step by step
- Preheat oven 250 degrees.
- Measure flour.Then combine adding the dry ingredients as below....
- Add baking soda.
- Add baking powder.
- Add salt.
- Measure sugar and break the eggs in a bowl..
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- Pour in your prepared mashed bananas.Add the cinnamon,vanilla extract and oil as well..
- Bit by bit add in the flour mixture.
- Stir gently using a spatula or wooden spoon or a fork..
- Add in your cocoa powder and stir.I opted to add some chocolatey flavour when I was done mixing the butter(1 tablespoon).
- Pour your mixture in a prepared greased baking tin.Place it in the oven for about an hour.Check it using a fork or toothpick when inserted in the cake it comes put clean..
- When ready remove from the oven,let it cool for 15 min and empty it to a clean plate..
- When it has cooled you can put some powdered sugar on a sieve and tap it gently as sugar sprinkles on the cake..
- Put in the fridge till its ready for the cake cutting 😉..
Snack cake has never tasted so good. This easy (no mixer needed!), chocolaty cake is a genius new go-to anytime you have ripe bananas on hand. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. This easy chocolate banana cake is quick to make, extremely moist, and packed with tons of banana flavor.