Delicious, fresh and tasty.
~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~. Today we are going to make a banana chocolate eclair cake, and we're gonna make it well. So whether you're looking for instructions of how to do this, or. The pastry batter gets baked in a pan rather than piped into individual eclairs, making this creamy, chocolaty dessert perfect for a crowd!
Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Летни вкусове: Ментово-шоколадова торта / Mint chocolate cake. Както обещах, ще продължа поредицата от рецепти с типично лятно усещане. Следващият вкус или по-скоро аромат, който за мен е най-освежаващ през лятото - това е ментата. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. A Chocolate Eclair is a delectable combination of crisp choux pastry, chocolate and vanilla flavored pastry cream. You can cook ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~
- It's of crust.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of banana cream.
- You need 2 box of banana instant pudding.
- It's 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- It's 2 of diced bananas.
- It's 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 1 tsp of banana extract.
- It's 1/2 box of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of chocolate.
- It's 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of whipping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 box of vanilla pudding.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of caramel sauce.
- You need 1 of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- It's 1 tub of cool whip.
- You need 1 of cocoa powder.
Eclairs start with a hollow, log-shaped shell of choux pastry that can be filled with vanilla, chocolate, or a coffee flavored pastry cream. Each food day, I made this same chocolate eclair cake. It's sort of an éclair, which is totally French, only this éclair is decidedly not French at all. It's still tasty as all get out, though, and I still make it every now and again and pretend that I'm wandering around Paris asking people where's the beef.
~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a springform pan or baking dish of choosing with cooking spray..
- scramble 4 eggs and add sugar to them set aside.
- in a small sauce pan add water & butter bring to a simmer add flour & slowly incorporate stiring forming a ball of dough.turn off heat add eggs to dough mixture use a wisk if its still to loose add a lil more flour it will be very sticky. add dough to pan pushing to get in edges. bake 30 minutes as soon as it comes out of oven start pushing it down with a big spoon.let cool completely..
- whip softened cream cheese with 2tbspn sugar whip till creamy. set aside you'll add to next step?.
- make pudding with 3 cups milk, put in fridge 10minutes to thicken. While that's in fridge slice bananas, make gelation with 1/2 cup warm water let thicken about 2minutes, add to pudding mix, cool whip, bananas & extract, & cream cheese stir well and top cooled crust let settle in fridge at least 1 hour..
- add chocolate to a bowl, heat heavy cream in microwave 30 seconds add to chocolate chip chips stir till melted add on top of banana cream. put back in fridge 5minutes. take out top with cool whip topping. put back in fridge atleast 1 hour to set.
- make your whipping mixing all items together till thickened. add to pastry bag and decorate as you like..
- top with caramel & chocolate drizzle cocoa powder & whipping cream as liked..
- ~this cakes a little time consuming but well worth it..~.
Most Chocolate Éclair Cakes are made with layers of graham crackers, vanilla pudding, cool whip and canned chocolate frosting. While I'm sure these recipes are relatively. No-Bake Banana Split Cake DessertBrown Eyed Baker. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one. Classic eclairs, called eclairs au chocolat or chocolate eclairs, are made with French choux pastry.