Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake. If there is anything better than a moist banana cake, it's this chocolate chip banana cake. A light and airy, oil-based vanilla batter, with sweet ripe bananas, a hint of spice and little morsels of chocolate chips make this everyone's favorite. It's a simple, easy and effortless recipe you will love making often.
My super easy banana chocolate chip cake recipe! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. You can have Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
- You need of a.
- You need 6 of medium size mashed banana.
- Prepare of b.
- You need 2 C of flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Prepare of c.
- It's 180 ml of melted butter.
- It's of d.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's of e.
- Prepare 1 C of castor sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's of f.
- You need of Banana essence (optional).
- You need of Chocolate chips.
Moist banana cake studded with mini chocolate chips and topped with rich Nutella chocolate frosting. Banana and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. This is such a delectable flavor combination! It all begins with a moist banana chocolate chip cake that literally melts in your mouth.
Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Cake step by step
- Prepare A (mashed), B (sift together) & C (melt butter). Set aside..
- Beat Eggs & Castor sugar till light & fluffy. Add C. Keep beating. Add in F, pinch of salt. Keep mixing..
- Next, combine A with the batter. Mix well again. Lastly, add B (sifted flour mixture)..
- Bake at 160 c for 45 mins. Adjust your oven accordingly..
The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. Using melted butter, as opposed to room temperature, helps to soaks up all the flour which gives you that smooth texture. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like This makes it easier to mash the banana, but it also adds a lot more sweetness and flavor to the recipe and helps give them that cake-like moist and.