Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. You can cook Banana chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate cake
- You need 125 g of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ts vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Some chocolate and whipping cream for decoration.
Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake.
Banana chocolate cake step by step
- Melt butter sugar and vanilla over a hot water bath.
- Add in the mashed bananas.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour,pour in the milk and start folding.
- For decoration melt some chocolate.
- Dust your baking and slice a banana,pour the melted chocolate and add the cake butter..
- Garnish with some whipping cream and strawberry..
Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day? Best banana cake recipe ever - I love to add white chocolate chips and walnuts! It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.