Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate Banana Bundt cake.
You can have Chocolate Banana Bundt cake using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Bundt cake
- It's 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 medium of gala apple.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 box of chocolate pudding.
Chocolate Banana Bundt cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugar and salt. Mix and set aside..
- Peel and blend bananas..
- Core and peel the apple. I used Gala, you can use which ever apple you prefer.
- Add apple to banana and blend..
- You want 2 1/2 cups of liquid banana apple mix so if you need an extra banana or more apple add them..
- Crack eggs and add those to blender..
- Add in 2 tsp of baking soda and blend. May foam up a bit..
- Add banana/apple mix into flour mixture. Stir with spatula just enough to get ingredients wet..
- Add one box of chocolate pudding and mix that in to cake. I used Hershey's dark chocolate.
- Grease bundt pan and add cake..
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes, until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Let cool on rack for 5 minutes before removing cake from pan..
- It is super moist so I did not frost it. Would be good with some whipped cream or powdered sugar on top if you desire..
- Enjoy alone or heated up with ice cream on top..
- I store mine in a closed container in the fridge..