Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake #themechallenge. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. This chocolate chip banana cake has a moist crumb with the taste of real bananas in every bite.
It's a super-moist snacking cake that's really rich and chocolatey Secondly, this cake has chocolate-chips in it. And I know how much you love banana chocolate chip bread because my banana chocolate chip bread. Bursting with sweet flavors, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting is a huge crowd-pleaser and better than any store-bought cake..chocolate cake You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Cake #themechallenge using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cake #themechallenge
- Prepare 250 gms of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 85 gms of oil.
- Prepare 150 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It's 200 gms of Chocolate chips.
banana chocolate chip cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a classic rich and creamy chocolaty cake recipe made with banana and cocoa powder. the recipe is very similar to the popular banana and walnut flavoured banana bread with chocolate flavour. this cake can be. This Banana Chocolate Chip cake is paired with the most amazing peanut butter frosting you will ever have! It's a truly delicious flavour combination and a The Banana Chocolate Chip Cake itself is a bit denser than my usual cakes due to the banana in it, but I lightened it up with cake flour to balance. I have an entire collection of chocolate chip cake recipes,by far this is the simplest and the most popular even among my guests.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake #themechallenge instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl and add in the dry ingredients and mix.
- Mash your bananas to a pulp and add to the dry mix, add with it your milk, eggs, chocolate chips and oil.
- Mix in all your ingredients and then transfer into a well greased baking tin and bake for 1hr 20 minutes or until until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Use whipping cream to decorate, you can also use melted chocolate for your garnish.
This classic banana bundt cake recipe is prepared with bananas, chocolate chips, and no dairy ingredients. This banana bundt cake is kind of like banana bread in bundt cake form, so it's great for brunch, tea-times, and after school snacks for kids. How To Make Banana Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. If using an angel food cake pan or bundt pan, be especially diligent with spraying! Make sure you don't miss the tube.