Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake with chocolate filling. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Be sure to read the reviews though. I doubled the recipe to make it more of a cake rather than the bars like other cooks were doing.
Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls. You can cook Banana cake with chocolate filling using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake with chocolate filling
- You need 2 cup of white flour.
- It's 3/4 of white sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 pc of egg.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 pcs of ripe banana smash.
- You need 30 GRMS of butter.
- Prepare 50 GRMS of chocolate bite size.
One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done. The fat is in liquid form. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting.
Banana cake with chocolate filling instructions
- In mixing bowl mixed all ingredients except chocolate. In circle baking pan brush with butter. Pour banana cake mixture then add chocolate inside down. Then baked. 40 minutes cooking time in 180*c..
Four heavenly soft and moist banana cake layers filled and frosted with heavenly creamy chocolate cream cheese frosting. My mouth is again watering When I started editing the Banana Chocolate Cake photos afterward, well you know what happened. You can be sure that a half an hour later, I. Chocolate and banana, is there anything better than this? Take this classic moist banana cake recipe and top with chocolate icing to make it irresistible.