Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana and chocolate queen cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Cream margarine with sugar and eggs. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients.
It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls. One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done. You can cook Banana and chocolate queen cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and chocolate queen cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It's 2 tbs of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of bananas smashed.
- You need 200 g of margarine.
- It's 3 tbs of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
The fat is in liquid form. This banana and chocolate cake is ideal for baking at the weekend. Full of dark chocolate chips and a soft banana infused sponge, this cake is delicious! The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
Banana and chocolate queen cake step by step
- Mix margarine with sugar and mix until creamy..
- Add egg and vanilla essences and mix plus the smashed bananas..
- Now take the dry ingredients and add to the mixture and fold them together until you get the right consistency..
- Put the queen cake papers on your baking tin and put your cake mix on each paper and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Check if ready by poking the center of the cake with a toothpick. Make sure it slides out without paste..
All I did was to substitute a cup of pureed sauerkraut with a cup of pureed banana and made it vegan by As for my vegan chocolate cake with bananas, it came out very well. One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting. Moist and rich, this cake is the chocolate version of my favorite recipe for banana bread. Chocolate Banana Snack Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie.