Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana - chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
Chocolate Banana Snack Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can have Banana - chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana - chocolate cake
- It's 2 of bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of whipping cream.
- It's 100 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rum.
- It's 50 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It's 125 grams of unsalted butter.
Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake.
Banana - chocolate cake step by step
- Mash bananas and whipping cream with à fork or a processor..
- Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Whisk eggs and sugar until fluffy in a large cooking bowl..
- Add rum, flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Mix well..
- Melt chocolate and butter in a bowl and mix them together..
- Add mashed bananas and the chocolate mixture to the dough. Mix well..
- Bake in a greased cake pan for 30 min..
- Decorate with confectionner's sugar and banana slices. 🍌.
This lightened-up healthy chocolate cake has no oil, but gets its super moist crumb from bananas and applesauce. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day? Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.