Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana and dates chocolate cake. As said, this recipe for a banana cake with chocolate and dates doesn't contain any flour and milk which makes it gluten- and lactose-free. Another important factor is that it doesn't contain any refined sugar - we did use chocolate with sugar, however, if you want a completely sugar-free cake it's. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
Here is freshly baked whole wheat banana date and chocolate chip cake, which is perfect for a tea time snack. The flavours from the chocolate chip along. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. You can cook Banana and dates chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana and dates chocolate cake
- Prepare 3 packet of biscuits/ hide & seek.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 of dates.
- Prepare handful of walnuts.
- It's handful of chopped chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of eno.
- It's As needed of red cherry.
Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls. One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done.
Banana and dates chocolate cake step by step
- Grind in the mixer jar walnuts thick pieces and chocolate pieces keep aside/ grind biscuits and keep aside/ grind dates and banana and keep aside /cake teen grees butter or oil and set butter paper / take a big pan keep in lid and keep in low heat with cover.
- Take a bowl add banana and dates mix well and add oil mix well add biscuits mix and add milk few drops mix well add walnuts and mix well add eno mix well and pour cake teen and garnish walnuts and chocolate pieces and keep in pan and well cover for baking and keep 1 hour then check cake toothpic cake is done and keep aside for cool.
- After cool garnish some charys and cut serve and.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
The fat is in liquid form. Cream margarine with sugar and eggs. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long, from BBC Good Food. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only having enough time to make one.