Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana walnut cake. banana chocolate chip cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a classic rich and creamy chocolaty cake recipe made with banana and cocoa powder. the recipe is very similar to the popular banana and walnut flavoured banana bread with chocolate flavour. this. Don't you think that this cake is perfect to share with all your family and friends? Combine flours, Splenda, cocoa, and baking soda.
The Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Cupcake Recipe are small and easy to bite on, leaving you satisfied and still hungry to have more. Since these cakes are not completely made from maida (all purpose flour), there is less guilt when indulging in these delicious chocolate chip cupcakes. Paul Hollywood shares his banana bread recipe- this delicious bake is dotted with chocolate and nuts, from BBC Good Food. You can cook Chocolate banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana walnut cake
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil/butter/ghee.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2-4 tsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need as needed of Walnuts.
Sieve in the flour and baking powder and fold together with a spatula, then add the walnuts and chocolate chips. Give everything one final mix before tipping into the lined loaf tin. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. But feel free to use any frosting you want, or none at all if you want to make this a little less sweet.
Chocolate banana walnut cake instructions
- Firstly sieve all the dry ingredients together..(wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda, powdered sugar,cocoa powder, cinnamon powder,salt and keep aside..
- Now blend bananas wdh oil and milk(add 1/2cup milk,).. blend it fine...
- Add this banana paste with the dry ingredients and mix well(batter should be lumps-free).
- Add choco syrup and mix,now add little by little milk to get a medium thick pouring consistency...add dry fruits and mix....
- Grease the tin wdh oil/ghee/butter..
- Add the batter in the greased tin and tap twice and sprinkle some more chopped walnuts on top..
- Bake it in oven or pressure cooker or kadhai....
- I made it in kadhai..Take a kadhai layer the bottom wdh a salt and keep a stand. place the tin and cover wdh a lid..cook on low flame..check after 40mins..wdh a toothpick..if it's not clear dein cook for more 10-12mins..and check again wdh the same process,if the toothpick is clear..switch off the flame and and remove the tin and keep aside for cooling....
- Serve the chocolate banana walnut cake in slices and enjoy....
Personally, I think chocolate frosting would taste delicious too! Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the You can also stir in some chopped walnuts or pecans.