Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cake with Chocolate Sprinkles. fresh banana cake with bittersweet chocolate frosting. You go bananas at the delicious expectation of old fashioned banana bread baking in the oven. Sprinkles take on this comfort food bakes perfectly ripe bananas into a rich, golden-hued cake.
Watch as I take a banana flavored candy, dip it in chocolate then sprinkles and eat it! Have over-ripe bananas sitting in the counter and bored of preparing the same old banana bread once again? You could also sprinkle some chocolate chips instead. You can cook Banana Cake with Chocolate Sprinkles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake with Chocolate Sprinkles
- Prepare of Part A.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Part B.
- You need 150 gm of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Others.
- It's 4 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
Chocolate banana cake recipe - moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. Fairly easy recipe and can be tried even by beginners. You can sprinkle some grated chocolate or sprinkles or choco shavings. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.
Banana Cake with Chocolate Sprinkles instructions
- Combine ingredients in Part A in a bowl and beat until a little pale..
- Add part B into part A (beaten). Mix well. Add mashed bananas and chocolate sprinkles..
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake at 160°C for 45 minutes. Sprinkle some chocs on top..
But just because they're easy doesn't mean you can't have fun with the flavors. Instead of limiting myself to vanilla or chocolate, I took a look around my kitchen, saw the bunch of ripe, spotted bananas on my counter, and was. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. This one-bowl chocolate banana cake recipe is a delicious healthy dessert or snack. Cover loosely with a towel overnight, either on the counter or refrigerated - it's best not to.