Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana chocolate cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already.
Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. You can cook Banana chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder-.
- It's of Banana – 2 medium ripened.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda –.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt –.
- You need 1 tbsp of Corn flour –.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk –.
- It's of Oil – 1/2 cup (less 1 tbsp).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar –.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanila essence-.
- It's of Dry fruits – 3 tbsp chopped.
Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake.
Banana chocolate cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 c for 10 min..
- Take a mixing bowl,add dry ingredients except sugar and dry fruits..
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, mashed banana and beat into smooth mixture..
- To this add milk, oil, vanilla essence and combine well..
- Add flour mixture, mix well without lumps..
- Pour this mixture into greased cake tins..
- Sprinkle dry fruits and raisins.Bake for 17-20 minutes at 180 c or skewer stick inserted comes out clean..
- Let it cool down and serve..
Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day? Best banana cake recipe ever - I love to add white chocolate chips and walnuts! It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.