Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with Tofu.
You can cook Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with Tofu using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with Tofu
- You need 150 grams of Silken tofu (don't take out the water).
- It's 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- It's 1 of see ↑ For anyone who wants to save money, try making your own pancake mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 of Banana.
- It's 1 of Margarine.
Rich Chocolate Banana Cake with Tofu instructions
- Put tofu in a bowl and whisk it thoroughly..
- Add in all the ingredients (except the banana) and mix together with a spatula until there is no floury-ness. Then slice the bananas into 3cm pieces..
- Coat margarine on the rice cooker bowl, and place the bananas pieces on the bottom..
- Pour the batter from Step 2 into the rice cooker (I made this is a rice cooker capable of cooking 3 cups of rice). Then just turn it on and let it cook..
- If you are using an oven instead of a rice cooker, preheat the oven to 180℃ (350°F) and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- Once the cake is done cooking, let it cool a bit and then wrap it in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator..
- If you leave it overnight in the refrigerator, you'll have yourself a really rich, moist, and chewy chocolate banana cake!.